Volunteer with us
At TSCA, we have a team of loving and passionate volunteers who give their love, skills and compassion to many families. Being a volunteer allows you to meet new people, experience new interests, and experience new feelings of self-fulfilment in helping others.
We can provide different volunteers with a variety of opportunities that suit their interests and experiences as well as their different skills.
• University students who are learning a variety of subjects: they will join our team, learn and seek practical experience.
• We accept Centrelink Government Welfare Department volunteers to provide them with a job opportunity.
Volunteers can work in our company headquarters, internship, study, and understand the relevant knowledge of the elderly care industry.
Our general volunteers can contribute to the following projects:
• Escorting clients – car or bus drivers.
• Visiting and providing social companionship
• Assisting with recreational and social activities
• Hosting outings
• Assistance with general maintenance of client’s homes
• Language translator – to assist with breaking down language barriers
For how to apply to be a volunteer, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we hear from you, we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss how you can join our volunteer team.