TSC is a Government approved organisation for the provision of Home Care Packages.
Our organisation is run in accordance with the Aged Care Quality Standards. As an Approved Provider of care services, we are required to meet the 8 applicable aged care quality standards. We are accredited, reviewed and monitored against these quality standards to ensure high quality care for people accessing Australian Government subsidised aged care by the Quality Agency. TSC builds our Standards around the following standards.
The main standards are as follows:
- Standard One – Consumer dignity and choice
Standard Two – Ongoing assessment and planning with consumers
- Standard Three – Personal care and clinical care
- Standard Four – Services and supports for daily living
- Standard Five – Organisation’s service environment
- Standard Six – Feedback and complaints
Standard Seven – Human resources
- Standard Eight – Organisational governance
Each of these standards consists of principles and several expected outcomes. These Standards make up the backbone of our organisation and our Policies and Procedures.
Our home care service is found on the My Aged Care website. For more information in relation to your eligibility of services and the types of aged care services that may be available for you, please visit their website.
For information in relation to advocacy, please click here.