buffalo bills football nfl san francisco 49ers mens sex toys best sex toy for men best nfl uniforms adidas yeezy 700 v3 nfl jerseys cheap nike air max womens sale adidas yeezy boost 350 best couples sex toys custom design adidas outlet store adidas running shoes nike air jordan mid adidas for sale
A: We have several steps to get you registered with our company:
- First send your resume to our email address: email@example.com
- Our team will contact you to discuss your application and obtain any further information that we may require.
- When you accept the terms of our recruitment, you can write back and accept an interview with our team.
- We will confirm a face-to-face interview and interview documentation checklist to you.
- Come prepared with all required documentation to us your Interview / registration date. Here, you will meet with a recruitment team member and complete all required forms and documentation required to commence working with TSC. We will also provide you with everything you need to work including purchasing your uniform.
- A: All Carers are required to hold at least a certificate III in Individual Support, aged care, home care or disability as well as having both aged care and/or home care experience. All carers also have necessary qualifications including those in First Aid, CPR, Manual Handling, Infection Control etc.
- A: Yes, in addition to your First Aid Certificate, CPR, Police Check, etc. TSC will arrange online training courses (Hand Hygiene, Manual Handling, Infection Control, Food Safety) which you will be required to complete before commencing work with our team.
We will send you on-going training information and encourage you to continue your CPE (Continue Professional Education) study.
TSC provides you mandatory in-house training, 1-2 times a year.
- A: Yes, but as you will be required to commute in between clients. You will need to organise and take into consideration the amount of time that you will need to spend on public transportation before arranging your shift schedule.
- A: Working hours and frequencies are based on the needs of the elderly (usually one service time will be about 1 – 2 hours). We will discuss each client’s request and requirement with you individually.
- A: No, as long as your time can be arranged. Our team will contact you with more shifts shall you be the staff member that is the right fit.
- A: Our salary is based on the government’s salary standard (Aged Care Award 2010), and the exact hourly amount will be determined in the interview based on your qualifications and experience.
- A: Yes. If you are recruited by TSC, we would pay you superannuation to your nominated account. You can provide these details to us on your registration day.
- A: TSC covers all staff members with Public and Professional Liability Insurance, as well as Work Cover Insurance Policy.