- Helps many senior and disabled that require additional assistance when it comes to taking care of themselves.
- Helps many seniors find suitable care services, whether Government subsidised or private.
- Provides professional nursing talents and advice to assist the seniors with integrating into their communities hence building senior independence.
- Supports seniors to live longer within their home setting and provide care services for tasks where additional support is needed.
- Reduce carer and family burdens.
- Assist CALD communities with integrating into the Australian lifestyle. Assist with translating into a common language.
- Has a nursing care team with a diverse, multicultural backgrounds hence extending our reach.
- All cares, nurses and professionals have recognised Nursing certifications and registrations, first aid, cpr and Police clearance certificates.
- Provides individualised care and a Case Manager assigned to assist with your care and the development of a comprehension care plan and care service schedule to meet your needs.